ECAD PCB Designer
$90,000 - $105,000 / yr
ECAD PCB Designer
Job Summary of ECAD PCB Designer
Our client, a global leader in Advanced Vehicle Safety Systems, is looking for an ECAD Designer who’ll be responsible for all aspects of automotive printed circuit board design including layout, design, verification and post processing. Working with the hardware development team, you’ll design electronic printed circuit boards from a schematic database and accompanying design requirements.
This position offers challenging work with a growing, successful team that offers long-term stability. You’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology that saves lives.
Responsibilities of ECAD PCB Designer
- Layout of multi-layer high density PCB’s.
- Interface with PCB suppliers to understand fabrication requirements.
- Interface with manufacturing to produce manufacturable PCB’s.
- Interface with EMC specialists, Design engineers, to understand requirements of the design.
- Knowledge of good PCB layout practices.
Qualifications of ECAD PCB Designer
- College Diploma or better in Electronics Technology
- 3+ years with experience with PCB layout
- Experience in automotive electronics is preferred, but not a must
- Understanding of EMC and manufacturing PCB layout requirements
- Experience with management of ECAD library models to support design process
- Experience with Altium workflow and ValorNPI is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
Compensation and Other Details
Salary Range: $90,000-105,000/year, depending on experience
Location: Detroit area, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields