E&I Maintenance Engineer – 1295831
We are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.?
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we?work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then we are the company for you!
We are looking for an experienced E&I Maintenance Engineer!
The E&I Maintenance Engineer leads E&I engineering support of plant issues that are impacting production over a short period of time. Acts as the technical expert responsible for resolving equipment based or repair technique-based issues, which impact the availability and maintainability of the facility. Serves as subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations. Provides input to MIQA process. Performs regular field assessments of equipment.
- Develops Maintenance Procedure Use Policy:
- Performs periodic technical reviews and revisions of Standard Practice & Standard Operating Procedures
- Serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review
- Creates and reviews job procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure Management of Change work process (MOC).
- Serves as a subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations.
- Develops turnaround scopes and supports turnaround activities.
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts to develop work scopes and drive solutions.
- Delivers input to the Reliability Top Opportunity List.
- Provides input to Mechanical Integrity Quality Assurance (MIQA) process.
- CET support for calibrations/installation/troubleshooting
- Master Data revisions and request approvals (BOM/Equipment Master/Maintenance Plans)
- Stores/vendor requests for information for obsolete or incorrectly set up materials.
- Coordinating/supporting (equipment rebuilds/repairs/offsite calibrations for equipment).
- Manage commissioning documentation for small jobs/projects (i.e., Check sheets/PSSR)
- Support area planners (quotes for equipment/job plans/etc.)
- Support operations/maintenance during unplanned outages (emergency repairs/replacements)
- Area audits and inspections
- Assistance to operations & maintenance – troubleshooting & reconfigurations
- Electrical equipment specifications – replacement/retrofits/new units
- Review/revise PM plans
- Renew service contracts as needed
- Prepare Electrical lockout lists for Operations when required
- Implement PHA recommendations
- Equipment start-up & commissioning
- Substation PMs and Power Allocation– prepare procedure & coordinate PM
- BS Electrical Engineering or related fields required
- 5+ years of manufacturing or related experience required
Capabilities Desired for this Role (Knowledge Skills & Abilities):
- Skilled in creating/reviewing technical procedures
- SAP working knowledge for Bill of Materials improvement
- Risk assessment principles
- Maintenance (cost, asset utilization and) goal alignment
- Global Maintenance Work Process (GMWP) and reliability network
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Reliability Engineering Principles (ex. Statistical analysis, reliability modelling)
Behaviours Required for this Role:
Intellectual curiosity – Proactively investing time and energy into learning more and personally developing, in the interest of improving yourself and delivering better results
Functional skills – The specific skills and experiences needed to deliver and accelerate in your current role and throughout your career
Resilient – Does not fall to pieces at the first “blow” or failure; stays focused during organizational turmoil; handles pressure and does not take things personally
Actively listening – Knows what she/he doesn’t know; welcomes input from others; takes time to clearly understand and respond; allows people the time to express their point; open to influence
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields