Drilling General Manager
Senior Drilling General Manager
Our client is growing and their drilling services are expanding throughout New England. This newly created position of Drilling General Manager will have great impact on our success and has great potential for career growth.
This newly created position will support and team with the Drilling General Manager to provide and maintain quality drilling services throughout New England. The successful candidate will have a knowledge of Geo Tech and Environmental drilling, strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft
Office products with the ability to learn related software. This position will require a candidate who is a self-starter and is able to have high attention to detail while maintaining flexibility in the focus on daily execution of duties and deliverables. Candidate must be able to work on job site as well as office.
- Coordinate the day-to-day management, planning, scheduling, safety and execution of drilling projects in the field of Geotechnical and Environmental Drilling.
- Perform take-offs for job estimating and assist Project Manager in estimating jobs
- Management and scheduling of field staff – taking calls from the field and resolving field related issues.
- Maintenance and inventory tracking of rigs, equipment, tools and related materials.
- Job preparation.
- Drill site reconnaissance.
- Drilling project estimating and proposal preparation.
- Support to job site – including running supplies/repair parts to the field and transporting samples from the field to the laboratory.
- Operational support including invoice preparation for review, timesheet and expense
Minimum of 5 years Geo Technical and Environmental Drilling
Desired but not Required:
- Bachelor’s in construction management or equivalent
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates who have held this position in the recent 2 years
Our client offers a strong comprehensive Total Rewards package – in addition to competitive wages, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, stock ownership, medical, dental and vision insurance, life, AD&D, disability, pet and other related insurances, EAP program, funded professional development, vacation and personal time.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields