The Driller position is responsible for being the subject matter expert on drilling techniques and to deliver safe, measurable, and tangible results to multiple customers in New England. This includes leading, training and engaging with employees to maintain solid employee relations and maintain functionality and increase efficiencies in operations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience running a drill rig.
- MA, CT, NH, VT, or ME drilling license preferred.
- IGSHPA installer and pipe + NGWA General Drilling license preferred.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid unrestricted Driving license.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Our client is a passionate team of highly experienced Environmental, Health and Safety consultants, founded on the belief that your success is our success.They are committed to employing state of the art technology and equipment to help solve complex drilling and remediation challenges and provide cost-conscious solutions for our clients.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields