Director of Product Stewardship-Regulatory
Major Responsibilities, Authorities, and Requirements:
- Monitor relevant regulatory activities that may impact company, supported by full impact assessments and other information as appropriate.
- In coordination with the business leaders and existing regulatory team members, develop product registration strategies in support of the business strategies for new product introduction.
- Ensure compliance with regional and local regulations related to hazard communication, substance registrations, required reporting and other requirements specific to the region.
- Oversee existing corporate EH&S practices for multiple manufacturing and R&D facilities
- Provides regulatory review on new product development.
- Provide guidance to the existing regulatory teams to ensure alignment between the Product Steward program and growth strategies across all businesses and regions.
- Proactively craft programs to enhance customer’s own compliance efforts and stewardship concerns.
- Respond to customer-driven product stewardship needs across the segments.
- Ensures regulatory monitoring and advocacy for emerging issues and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant legal rules and regulations regarding chemical and hazardous water management, including transportation.
Minimum Skills, Experience, and Core Competencies
· 5-10 years of experience in industrial EH&S with a demonstrated successful track record.
· In depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and issues
· Ability to interpret regulations that benefit the company’s application.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields