Director of Distribution
$140,000 - $150,000 / yr
This client which is a manufacturer of medical products as well as a distributor of medical supplies and devices is seeking a Director of Distribution to manage and support the Distribution while developing solutions / strategies.
- Planning, implementation and maintaining automation of warehouse functions.
- Lead, manage, and support employees in day-to-day and strategic activities
- Identify/resolve issues related to quality, scheduling, workflow, and facilities
- Set operational goals, track progress, and make changes to meet those goals
- Prioritize workloads in warehouses
- Responsible for warehouse training and mentoring
- Provide clear direction to Distribution and Processing Groups
- Ensure all orders are processed and completed as required to meet customer requirements
- Recommend/implement measures and procedures to improve work methods and efficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics with minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Distribution environment or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Experience with planning, implementation and maintaining automation of warehouse functions – ROBOTICS/ HIGH VOLUME AUTOMATION NECESSARY for this role.
- Management experience over large group of personnel required
- Have advanced understanding of various freight services, small package carriers and LTL
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields