Director of Antibody Engineering
My established client is expanding and seeks a Director of Antibody Engineering to grow and lead a new group. This person will take on the following tasks:
- Lead antibody discovery using phage display and other technologies.
- Direct the design, generation, and optimization of differentiated antibodies, antibody fragments, and other formats for use as antibody fusion molecules.
- Develop and drive the design and engineering of novel antibody scaffolds and multi-specific mAbs to enhance pipeline of impactful therapies.
- Provide strategic vision and leadership to the Antibody Engineering group.
- Hire and lead a team of scientists, enable professional development, and ensure success in meeting project timelines and milestones.
- Evaluate and implement cutting edge technologies to enhance the capabilities and innovation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in Molecular Biology or related field, and 8+ years of industry experience in protein engineering, antibody discovery, and optimization.
- Experience with phage display, antibody engineering, affinity maturation and humanization, epitope mapping, scaffold design, and multi-specific antibody development.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and lead a team, determine strategic priorities, and manage resources effectively.
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishments, including publications, patents, and successful contributions to therapeutic antibody programs.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields