Director Business Development – Europe (Oil & Gas Saas Solutions)
Seeking a Director of Business Development – Europe (Oil & Gas SaaS Solutions) for our innovative energy (oil & gas) software (SaaS) technology client.
Our client is headquartered in the U.S. – this role will be REMOTE (UK Based) with up to 50% travel.
*** Base Salary of GBP 125 – 150 plus 60% bonus opportunity, LTI/equity and benefits
- Acquire and develop new E&P customer prospect opportunities for the company to meet annual revenue and growth targets.
- Engage with client executives, engineering, and operations leadership to assess performance challenges and provide timely solutions.
- Establish relationships and a deep understanding of prospects’ business challenges
- Collaborate with internal sales and operations teams to identify and develop project focused opportunities.
- Lead negotiations with clients
- Deal with sophisticated products requiring a thorough knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and company’s ERP solution
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the operational environment where the products will be implemented
- Navigate complex sales processes and long-term contract conditions
- Develop long term digital framework for integrated technologies across entire field development cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related technical area required
- 7+ years of Sales / BD experience in Enterprise Software Solutions (Energy / Oil & Gas sector)
- Technical knowledge in Production Engineering in unconventional and conventional areas
- Strong current E&P client contacts in the UK, Europe and Africa including IOCs
- Proficient understanding of selling enterprise software, including SaaS and Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions
- Proficient in solution selling
- Strong knowledge of the overall market & Oil and Gas industry trends
- Be able to travel up to 50% of the time within the UK, Europe and Africa, as required
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields