Digital Product Manager
West Chester, PA
$150,000.00 - $165,000.00
We are seeking a senior-level Digital Product Manager for a direct hire or contract to hire role with our client in West Chester, PA (19380). This position is fully remote. The Product Manager will help us spearhead our digital product team as we develop, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our digital business lines.
In this position you will be responsible for recommending and managing marketing and digital initiatives that generate and grow business-to-business and consumer customers. As a key member of a start-up company, you will have the opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy, optimize our digital investment, develop performance benchmarks, build content, recommend campaigns, and identify customer insights. The ideal candidate will be both strategic and hands-on, owning project execution and delivering results. You will work closely with teams in technology development, legal, operations, finance, and with external agency partners. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial digital marketing talent to help drive customer growth and lifetime value in the wine e-commerce industry.
- Drive customer growth – through development and execution of campaigns for brand building, lead generation, conversion, cross-sell, and loyalty strategies for B2B and B2C customers.
- Develop marketing campaigns and initiatives – that drive e-commerce sales, with heavy emphasis on digital channels.
- Manage paid and organic search– build and optimize campaigns that drive traffic to the website from target B2B and B2C audiences.
- Enhance website– to maximize SEO, amplify content and elevate the user experience to drive conversion and repeat business. Leverage data to create personalization opportunities and deepen customer insights.
- Analytics & Reporting– use expertise in digital and marketing analytics to build performance benchmarks, optimize marketing spend and provide insights to colleagues. Turn data-led learnings into actions that continuously improve marketing effectiveness.
- Project management– successfully manage multiple initiatives with competing priorities, with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Cross-team collaboration– work closely with internal teams and external partners to share learnings, connect-the-dots and ensure cohesive execution against business priorities.
- 5+ years marketing experience with deep expertise in digital channels and project management targeting both business (B2B) and consumer (B2C) customers.
- Proven track record in digital marketing and optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Experience developing, managing, and measuring paid advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Experience managing marketing programs across the Customer Lifecycle including lead generation, lead cultivation, conversion, cross-sell, and loyalty.
- Data-driven and analytical: Confident analyzing reporting to find opportunities and influence decision making. Knowledge of digital analytics and measurement tools, Google Analytics experience required.
- Results-driven mentality: Able to identify trends and continually learn and improve performance.
- Strategic thinker: Able to build strategic vision for marketing channels, inform key stakeholders and execute independently or part of a collaborative group.
- Experience with Hubspot and Content Stack a plus
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility to adapt when faced with ambiguity and changing priorities.
This position can be remote but preferred base in PA/east coast area.
Please note: This position is not open to 3rd party c2c agencies. No visa sponsorship provided. All applicants must have permanent US work authorization and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields