Digital Product Manager
Temp To Permanent
$60.00 - $70.00
We are seeking a senior-level Digital Product Manager for a full-time role with our client in Springfield, VA (22152). The Product Manager will help us spearhead our digital product team as we develop, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and grow our digital business lines.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience as a Digital Product Manager or Product Owner and a proven track record of taking customer-facing products to market. They must have a customer-first mindset, a strong understanding of back-end and front-end programming languages, and the ability to develop data pipelines that can be used to track, analyze, and improve our digital product. This role requires a candidate with excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills as you’ll be working with a team to interpret large amounts of data. This is a customer-centric role, working to translate the needs of the customer into online business opportunities.
- Drive the company’s digital product strategy and long-term vision to build best-in-class digital experiences designed to engage our members both inside and outside of the physical locations.
- Make decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data. Deeply understand members’ needs, pain points, and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into a cohesive roadmap of features that aligns to company goals.
- Participate in market and user research alongside your user experience colleagues to identify and validate new opportunities and existing features and functions.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building data-driven consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Work with a cross-functional team to turn that vision into functional plans and stories
- Define metrics that inform the success of your products, monitor performance in real-time, and determine a product roll-out strategy based on data insights.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 7+ years of product management, ideally in a consumer experience-focused product.
- Ability to integrate quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development. Preference for working knowledge of design thinking methodologies and principles.
- Demonstrated track record of building consumer products that users love and drive high-impact results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias toward action and customer-focused innovation. You thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You work proactively rather than reactively.
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills – able to manage stakeholders up, down, and sideways.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.
- Proven ability to push forward on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for making decisions quickly in order to seize opportunities that lead to team success.
Please note: This position is not open to 3rd party c2c agencies. No visa sponsorship provided. All applicants must have permanent US work authorization and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields