$65,000 - $90,000 / yr
Setting: Elder Community
Location: Rochester, NY
- Full Time (40 Hours per Week)
- DIRECT HIRE
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience
- BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, dental, vision insurance (30 hours+)
- Employer sponsored life insurance & telemedicine (30 hours+)
- Weekly paychecks
- Competitive pay
- Ability to pay your bills before pay day through PayActiv.
- Free parking
- 24/7 fitness center
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- On-site child care
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Cell phone discounts
- Recognition activities and events
This client is leading and inspiring a shift in society’s views of elderhood. Join their family of dedicated, talented employees who are at the forefront of innovative senior services delivery in this community. They embrace living every day by fostering a culture that is friendly, respectful, responsive, compassionate, innovative, and fun for both employees and the elders and residents that call this elder community home.
Position Summary: The Dietician coordinates clinical nutrition care and planning for designated elders as part of an interdisciplinary care team. The Dietician helps Elders balance nutrition needs due to specific medical conditions with food preferences to achieve agreed upon goals and provides high quality service in a collaborative team effort that is elder-focused and supports the Eden philosophy. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for nutritional assessments and monitoring of assigned residents.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings, family meetings and other assigned committees.
- Collaborate with Core Teams to facilitate appropriate nutritional care and care planning on an as needed basis.
- Provide diet counseling to residents and their family members as needed.
- Act as a liaison between elder community and the families of the elders.
- Help with other duties as needed that support the Core Team to fulfill their mission vision and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Nutrition or Dietetics required.
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) or RD eligible required.
- Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist in NYS preferred.
- One year in long term care preferred.
- Ability to interact with elders and care for their needs.
- Willingness to embrace and exemplify Their Brand’s Characteristics.
- Compliance with NYS Department of Health immunization requirements, including the COVID-19 full vaccine series prior to start date.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields