Diesel Technician II
$16 - $27
This position has a $2,500 sign on bonus!
Join one of the fastest growing fleet service providers in the world today. They are an employer of choice that is filled with unlimited possibilities for your career. They help companies stay on the road longer, putting time and money right back into companies’ hands. They do this by being people-centric and tech-enabled. This is the perfect place to be innovative, collaborative, and dynamic as an organization. This company is always looking for great talent to join our their team!
- You will be responsible for working on diesel trucks and engines that come into the shop, providing services such as diagnostics, repairs to hydraulics brake systems, drivelines, suspension and more.
- In your everyday life at this company, you meet and work with Technicians, Managers, and Customers to understand how this company can better service our customers’ equipment.
- You’ll work directly on customer equipment, while having the opportunity to suggest new ideas. This company always aims for greatness. With a company culture focused on growing the company, there’s always room for trying new things and collaborating with those on the team!
- Growing knowledge of trends and technologies in the mechanic field.
- 2-5 years of experience preferred, including preferred graduation from a mechanical trade school or vocational school.
This company offers a great work environment and atmosphere, and an excellent benefits package!
Disclaimer: Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EEOC Statement: This company an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields