Data Security Director
New York, NY
- Secure Data Strategy - Embedding security into the overall approach and vision for data in an organization.
- Data Protection – Provide immutable capabilities layered on top of data at rest or in motion to secure the contents from unauthorized access.
- Database Security – Implementation of technical capabilities to protect and secure structured and unstructured database assets.
- Secure Data Analytics – Collection and analysis of business and event data to drive security value and enabling the utilization of data as a business asset.
- Identify, develop, and implement, in partnership with business operations, technology, and client teams, enterprise projects relevant to sensitive and regulated data. The strategy and projects will involve hybrid cloud (IaaS, Paas, AaaS, SaaS) and on premise technologies and architectures.
- Partner with privacy, legal, compliance, and other internal and external resources to develop the data strategy (collection, management, storage, security, and retention) and ensure developed policies meet the needs of the business and are updated as needed.
- Strong Information Security experience in SIEM solutions, security monitoring, log management solutions, DLP, Endpoint DLP, email encryption, web content filtering, and Enterprise file sharing both on-premise and cloud
- Strong interpersonal skills, including executive communication to senior leadership
- Strong, proven experience in Cybersecurity engineering, design, implementation, and documentation. Experience with log management and Data Security solutions such as (Splunk, Kafka, Kibana, Blue Coat or McAfee Proxies, Symantec DLP, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive) which includes implementation, upgrading, sophisticated analysis, and integration into production is helpful
- Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
- Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) are also a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields