Our client is a rapidly growing global management consulting firm that specializes in Data Analytics. We have practices across Business Analytics, Data Management, Advanced and Predictive Analytics, and Business Insights. We partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with our clients offices globally to drive innovative solutions that enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve decision-making processes and performance based on data.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our team based out of our Bedminster, NJ office.
If you have 2-4 years of experience utilizing data analytics solutions and would like to take your career to the next level within a rapidly growing and dynamic organization, join the SDG family! SDG is a company full of opportunities and committed to the success of our customers and the development of our employees.
Duties and responsibilities:
In collaboration with the other members of your team and your supervisor you will be in charge or participate in the following activities:
- Business requirements mapping to functional and technical design
- Data structure analysis and data model design
- Development of data transformation processes
- Implementation of metrics and visualizations
- Front-end and user interface development
- Working with team members by converting business requirements to achieve functional and technical design
We are looking for smart, hardworking candidates who excel in fast-paced, results-oriented environments. We look for candidates that take initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility. The candidate must be able to work as a team, communicate openly and honestly and be interested in taking on growing responsibilities within the company.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business Technology, etc.)
- Knowledge of BI technologies, data modeling, data management
- 0-2 years of Business Intelligence / Analytics related work experience in challenging environments
- Experience working with modern Business Intelligence, Analytics, or Data Management technologies
- Optional: Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, healthcare, or consumer products industry
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to digest business technology information and present that with sensitivity to business stakeholders
- Team Environment Orientation
- Productivity and autonomy, eager to accept challenges
- Experience working in the Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, or Retail industry
- Possesses qualities such as entrepreneurial, ambition, proactive, detail-oriented, collaborative
- Experience with SQL, Qlik Sense, PowerBI or Tableau, etc…
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment in an exciting and growing high-tech industry with a competitive salary
- A professional career with opportunities for personal and professional growth and rapid career advancement based on meritocracy
- A creative and innovative work environment with Smart working options (flexible working hours, good mix of on-site and remote)
- Robust Healthcare and Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability coverage, and various other benefit options
- 401k Retirement plan with Employer match
- 3+ weeks paid vacation and flexible holiday schedule
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields