IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Upper Sandusky, OH
$80,000 - $100,000 / yr
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
Salary up to 100K, depending on experience
- Working from home 1-2 days per week will give you flexibility, keep you at home on a snowy day and allow you to FOCUS on those critical projects.
- The diversity in this role will grow your Cyber Security knowledge and add more “tools to your tool box.”
- Eliminate the red tape for project approvals, your decision makers are onsite daily!
● Minimum of an Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
discipline with 2+ years of relevant experience.
● Hands-on experience with firewalls and other network technologies
● Strong understanding of Active Directory and Server Configuration and Administration
● Experience with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
● Knowledge of cyber security controls, specifically those relating to firewalls, access control, authentication, patching and hotfix, logging.
● An understanding of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), or Endpoint Threat Detection and Response (ETDR).
● Knowledge of Network Architecture is a plus.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and technical aptitude to quickly build relationships and
facilitate involvement of others to deliver solutions.
● The ability to analyze security tools and make recommendations in alignment with business and security strategies.
● Exemplary verbal and written communication skills – the ability to seamlessly translate IT
in to business terms
● The motivation, adaptability, and professional qualities to work and manage projects in a
decentralized work environment.
● Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, logic, and forensics skills
● Ability to work successfully in both individual and team settings
2. Profitable company
3. Hybrid position
4. Recession proof business
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Upper Sandusky, OH area. There is not a relocation package available at this time.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields