Customer Support Associate
$40,000 - $45,000 / yr
is growing fast and undertaking a transformation project. Part of a Diploma PLC
(www.diplomaplc.com) a FTSE 250 company.
growth by the provision of focused and productive communication with
customers. The role will encompass all administrative and customer service
functions (including order / quotation processing) essential to the running of
the electronics sales operations.
Company Sales, Quote Conversion, Gross Margin and Customer Satisfaction.
• Process customer orders, review contracts and PO acknowledgements.
• Ensuring documentation complies with export policy, regulations &
• Maximize margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting.
• Deliver pro-active and regular communication with our customers.
• Co-ordinate the delivery of value adding technical support to customers.
• Provide marketing ideas and support business media promotions.
• Provide the customer with the following customer service KPIs: answer
phone <3 rings; acknowledge and reply to customer correspondence
within 1/2 day of contact, No longer than 24-hour response time for larger
quotes (unless working with the VP of Supply Chain for pricing) customer
• Ensure adherence to business processes and internal audits in
accordance with company procedures.
• Management of intercompany sales and warehouse transfers where
• Liaise between company operations and the customer.
• Process, acknowledge and assign product returns via the operating
• Support Inside Sales with processing of quotations, sales orders and
administration of accounts when needed.
• Support a positive working culture.
• Embrace and leverage company’s continuous improvement culture.
• Innovative, creative and comfortable challenging the status quo.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Confident and comfortable with numbers.
• Competent with IT systems, such as CRM and ERP.
• Strong Microsoft Background (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong data analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Interconnect product experience or working in a similar distribution
industry a plus.
• Experience with processing of export shipments a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields