Custom Home Superintendent / Project Manager
$75,000 - $90,000 / yr
2. Lead efforts on producing quality construction projects
3. Lead efforts on producing regular and accurate job progress reports, meeting notes, budget updates and schedules as required.
- It is assumed the Superintendent will have mastered all the duties of building many high-end New Custom-Home from Start to Finish (Foundation thru Close-Out).
- Be responsible to uphold and defend their values and standards at all times, under all circumstances
- Complete all required pre-construction functions (utilities, schedules, etc.)
- Assist the project manager in maintaining the project schedule on BuilderTrend (or similar program) for proactive scheduling of subs, production staff and material deliveries
- Assist the project manager to complete and submit a thorough, proactive, weekly cost-to-complete estimate with notes.
- Maintain at least weekly communication with clients and Project Manager regarding work schedules via daily logs and photos…essentially stay informed at all times
- Assist the project manager in planning an agenda and documenting project meetings (schedule, selections, general notes, change requests and to-do’s).
- Maintain strong and up-to-date relationships with subs and vendors in our area.
- Sign contracts with subcontractors when needed to protect their clients.
- Collaborate with Production Manager and other Project Managers to overcome obvious or impending production problems and/or delays
- Turn in and hours worked and weekly job invoice folders with cost coded invoices to Office Manager on time.
- Develop and implement new production systems and strategies on an ongoing basis to increase efficiency, safety and productivity
- Attend staff meetings and training as required
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields