$75,000 - $115,000 / yr
This department has full-time, part-time, and on-call openings and is hiring for all three. Flexibility to match your scheduling needs.
The CT Tech performs CT examinations according to physicians’ orders, utilizing sophisticated CT equipment, taking into account individual patients special or age-related needs. Utilizes knowledge and judgment in regard to imaging factors, imaging technique and patient treatment needed to produce optimal images.
- Education to meet certification, license or registration requirement.
- Upon hire: National Provider BLS – American Heart Association.
- Upon hire: Oregon Medical Imaging License from Oregon State Board.
- Upon hire: National Registered Technologist – Radiography – American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Or
- Upon hire: National Registered Technologist – Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Within 1 year of hire National Registered Technologist – Computed Tomography. Or
- Within 1 year of hire National Computed Tomography Technologist – Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Per diem
Salary: $75,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields