Corporate Manager, Compensation and Benefits
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are seeking an individual experienced with managing Compensation and Benefits. In this role, you will oversee and manage all aspects of payroll processing, employee benefits, compensation administration, and our HR technology. This position requires a Servant Leader mentality to ensure our core values of caring, humility, integrity, open & honest communication, personal responsibility, and respect for other humans are portrayed in all we do. We want to ensure our employees receive excellent customer service. As such, this position requires communication with all levels of the organization, be adaptable to all personality styles, and conflict management capabilities. The successful candidate should have in-depth knowledge of multi-state laws and regulations and proficiency in ADP software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all employee benefits programs, including renewals, open enrollment, and compliance with regulations, and ensure they are competitive and meet the unique needs of our employee base.
- Oversee wellness and engagement programs to ensure company provides a work experience with opportunities for balance and fulfillment.
- Manage companys compensation program, including overseeing market data collection, coordinating salary review processes, and providing strategic guidance to leaders on compensation decisions, including salary structures and incentive programs.
- Continuously improve payroll and benefits processes for efficiency and accuracy.
- Develop and Manage HR systems and technology that maximize customer service and efficiencies while aligning with our mission, vision, and values.
· Manage and maintain HRIS (ADP) and all connections to/from the system (APIs, SFTPs)
- Oversee the Corporate Wellness Program and ensure it is updated with our health and benefits initiatives, including partnering and managing vendors.
- Oversee end-to-end payroll processing for 800+ employees in multiple states with multiple pay requirements. We have seven manufacturing plants and employees across ten states.
· Ensure continuous education and updates regarding payroll and benefits laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
· Stay current on all payroll laws and ensure all company payrolls are processed accordingly.
- Oversee reporting and analytics of payroll, compensation, and benefits data and ensure KPIs are developed and communicated to key stakeholders.
· Partner with Operations HR to develop, maintain, and implement personnel policies, practices, and procedures that comply with multi-state labor laws and are consistent with the company’s culture, mission, and values.
· Oversee leave of absence and guide Operations HR managers on disability options and ensure FMLA, ADA, or other types of leave are administered correctly at all levels/plants.
- Ensure onboarding platforms align with company’s mission, vision, and values. Work with operations HR to ensure compliance and liaise with leadership and employees when additional support is needed.
· Develop and administer performance reviews that align with the goals and priorities of the company.
· Create and cultivate meaningful relationships with all levels of the organization and vendors to radiate the intended company culture.
· Oversee and manage Broker and TPA relationships with benefit plans.
· Actively engages and collaborates within the leadership team to provide support, identify potential opportunities or risks, and advocate for the best interests of the employees and company.
· Oversee the employee communication platforms – Beekeeper and Digital Boards.
· Oversee and maintain benefits and compensation summaries for onboarding new hires and recruitments.
· Ensure union health and pension benefits are being administered according to the contract.
· Manage and maintain employee recognition platform.
· Supervise and oversee the workload of the Payroll & Benefits Specialist.
· Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
· A bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related discipline from a four-year college or university is required.
· At least 3-5 years experience in payroll and benefits management, with a strong understanding of multi-state laws and regulations.
· Project management skills
· Creative and innovative writing ability, including proofreading and editing for grammar and punctuation.
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Experience with process improvement initiatives and automation is a plus.
· Proficiency in ADP software, including experience with payroll processing, benefits administration, and report generation.
· Knowledge of Benefits, Compensation, HR, payroll operations, and administration is required.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields