$85,000 - $95,000 / yr
.Diagnose and resolve causes of electrical and mechanical malfunctions on all equipment.
· Assist the maintenance department in installing new electronic/electrical control equipment and making it operational
· Develop engineering specifications for electrical control systems and equipment modifications.
· Provide technical support to the maintenance department when required; Plan, direct and record periodic electrical analysis on the production equipment.
· Recommend and initiate modifications or replacement of equipment which fail to meet operating standards.
· Provide training for the maintenance department on the operation and diagnostics of the machine controls and motor controllers
· Research and implement cost effective upgrades to the equipment and facilities.
· Research and implement the most cost-effective replacement of electrical control parts.
· Keep updated electrical drawings and schematics on all production and plant equipment. Maintain master backups for all machine programs.
· Recommend the electrical spare parts inventory for all new and existing production equipment to insure maximum machine utilization.
· Develop programming and provide support for Programmable Logic Controllers, robots and Panel Views to maximize both quality and production.
.Provide technical support to other facilities if needed.
· Maintain current corporate programming standards.
· Improve human machine interfaces.
· Implement quality improvements.
Essential Common Requirements for all Employees:
· Quality System: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Quality requirements.
· Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS): Understand, apply and meet all function-related EHS requirements.
· Product Safety: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Product Safety requirements.
· Compliance: Understand, apply and meet all function-related Compliance requirements.
· Information Security: Understand, apply and meet all function-related IT / Information Security and confidentiality of YFAI information requirements.
· Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
· Employee must have the ability to work additional hours and / or overtime as needed or assigned to complete job duties on time.
· Ability to multitask, interact politely and professionally with customers, suppliers and vendors, and work cooperatively with employees at all levels.
· Ability to maintain predictable and regular attendance, arrive to designated location on time, or be at assigned location ready to work for assignment (plant, corporate office, or remote).
Required Education Level:
Bachelor’s Level Degree
Area of Study: Electrical Engineering / Engineering Technology or similar.
*Equivalent work experience may also be considered for this position.
Required Qualifications (Experience Level, Skills, Knowledge):
3-5 Minimum Years of Experience as an electronic engineer, electrician or similar.
3-5 Minimum Years of Experience within the automotive industry.
Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites, including industrial manufacturing plants which might require climbing, lifting, or working in confined spaces.
· Special knowledge of electronic design systems.
· Ability to program and interface Allen Bradley drives and controls systems.
· Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems as it relates to controls of such systems.
· Experience with Allen Bradley PLC programming.
Preferred Qualifications(Experience Level, Skills, Knowledge:
.Advanced level Allen Bradley PLC programming.
· Ability to program Siemens PLC’s.
· Some knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems as it relates to controls of such systems.
· Advanced level in HMI interfaces and layouts for best operator experience.
Language Required and Preferred
Required: English (Fluency with Reading, Writing, Speaking)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields