Founded in 1970, this company is a full-service manufacturer and supplier of world-class industrial products and engineered systems to a wide range of industries and markets. Their services range from efficient and reliable distribution of products to fully integrated design, manufacturing, and installation of complex process systems. They are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their wonderful team in Hamden, CT to be responsible for the system development and integration of fully automated custom process equipment.
- Program, and troubleshoot control systems, perform Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), and generate documentation
- Support the Field Service department and customers for any technical, startup, training, and software modifications
- Provide knowledge and input when the company has a field startup and/or system integration.
- Identify, diagnose, and fix issues in custom equipment with electromechanical troubleshooting
- Program systems using ladder logic in different languages (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.)
- Complete other duties assigned by the engineering manager
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of industry experience in control systems programming (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and P&IDs
- Knowledge of electromechanical systems
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields