$95,000 - $139,000 / yr
- Family and growth oriented, this role will grow as the company grows
- Flex schedule with hybrid work from home ability.
- Outstanding benefits including medical , dental, vision and 401K program
- Relocation assistance available
- Leading and managing the accounting team.
- Oversee and take responsibility for month end close, consolidated reporting and analysis.
- Treasury functions related to cash forecasting along with planning and leading the budget development.
- Project cost analysis, what-if analysis, capital planning and financial modeling
- We are seeking a experienced Controller/Accounting Manager who has managed people in the past.
- Our ideal candidate would have a CPA along with public accounting, manufacturing or construction experience.
- 5 plus years of Accounting experience required.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields