Continuous Improvement Manager
$90,000 - $135,000 / yr
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Waterloo, Iowa
Salary: $90-135K plus bonus
Job Summary: The Continuous Improvement Manager will be accountable for identifying and completing projects and key initiatives through the use of Lean, Six Sigma, and Project Management process improvement methodologies. Will help drive Lean and Six Sigma initiatives.
· Develop continuous improvement – lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies in day-to-day operations.
· Facilitate process improvement teams and provide assistance to the project team leaders.
· Develop people, safety, quality, cost, delivery & productivity metrics.
· Develop and maintain the site’s 12 month rolling lean implementation plan.
· Assist leadership in planning, development, coordination, support and execution of improvement plans while making sure lean manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives are aligned.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE:
· Bachelors degree (Business or Engineering preferred), Advanced degree a plus.
· 3+ years of project facilitation experience.
· Lean Manufacturing and Lean deployment experience.
· Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required, Black Belt preferred.
· Demonstrated understanding of Lean principles such as Value Stream Mapping, Just-in-time, demand flow, Kaizen, SPC, Six Sigma.
· Proven ability to coach, mentor and energize team members
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields