Continuous Improvement Manager
The Continuous Improvement Manager will lead continuous improvement projects for this manufacturing plant. They will be responsible for managing improvement projects of various sizes and will lead and advise plant leadership throughout the projects.
- Leads, facilitates, and monitors continuous improvement events.
- Creates systematic process strategy for continuous improvement.
- Apply operational improvement tools to help identify root causes and achieve business process improvement.
- Motivate and manage to facilitate and drive change in the organization.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding continuous improvement.
- Maintain focus on continuous improvement through researching and sourcing innovative, business solutions.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another related field.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields