Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager-Job Description
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing or equivalent Experience in manufacturing, operating a shift, plant and team
· 5+ years of work with CI initiatives/methodologies
· Experience leading Kaizen events across diverse work forces.
· Team leadership experience is a highly needed skill set for this position
· Problem-solving skills, assertiveness, integrity, innovation, and creativity.
· Knowledge and experience with the application of problem solving tools.
· Excellent organizational and computer skills (etc. Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Ability to learn new processes, build relationships across diverse work groups
Job Description: Continuous Improvement Manager
· Introduce and Implement sustainable Continuous Improvement methods and best practices throughout the organization (5S, Teamwork, SMED, JIT, Pull Systems, etc)
· Lead Continuous Improvement teams to identify waste across the supply chain and implement processes to improve our results
· Promotes a Continuous Learning environment across all sites.
· Drive performance metric improvement, goal setting and tracking across departments
· Improve results through hands-on manufacturing involvement
· Facilitate Continuous Improvement activities (Kaizen Events)
· Show creativity and create new process initiatives to stimulate Continuous Improvement movement
· Demonstrate successful leadership skills for both simple and complex projects/tasks
· Successful team leadership across diverse groups to drive sustainable improvements to our systems and culture
· Provide a high level of technical and operational recommendations for meeting productivity targets
· Is the key member of our team to educate and mentor employees on Continuous Improvement methodologies
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields