Construction Project Manager (Dallas, TX)
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our client and lead our construction business in Dallas, TX including project direction, completion and financial outcome.
There are construction companies all over the United States where you can get a job. However, very few, if any can offer you a career as with one of the world’s largest construction and development companies. In 2021, our client generated over $17 billon globally, with over $6 billion in the U.S. They have over 7,000 employees in the U.S., with offices in 28 metro locations.
What we love most about our client is that at the heart of their business approach is a commitment to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace and the communities where they are located and serve.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Project Manager, you will administer both the owner and subcontractor relationships for assigned projects in this market. Some of your key responsibilities:
Manage and/or coordinate personnel and resources;
- Assist in preconstruction efforts;
- Manage all aspects of project from inception;
- Prepare and execute Project Executive Plan;
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process;
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems;
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers and consultants;
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award;
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications;
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent;
- Set-up QAQC procedures and conduct quality inspections;
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and; mentoring others and enforce IFE program on projects.
WHAT WE SEEK IN A PROJECT MANAGER
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: healthcare, life sciences, higher ed, K-12, high rise, aviation, or commercial construction. No residential or Owner’s Rep experience is considered.
- Prefer experience with projects in the $20M+ range
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products;
- Knowledge of Prolog;
- Thorough understanding of industry;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good math/accounting skills;
- Strong management skills;
- Functions effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to develop or maintain relationships with clients;
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities;
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent;
HERE ARE SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- An extremely competitive salary package, including a bonus
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending
- Stock purchase with guaranteed a match of 1:4 shares, and up to 100% match
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Deferred savings
- Supplemental IRA
- Paid holidays
- Family focused parental leave policy
- Car Allowance
A DIVERSE WORKFORCE MATTERS TO US!
Our client conducts business with a high degree of honesty, integrity, transparency and strives for an environment where everyone is free to bring their whole self to work each day. Through authentically embracing different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds, our client is creating a stronger and more innovative culture. More importantly, they are contributing to a sustainable and more equitable future for their people, customers and communities.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields