Construction Manager – New Custom Homes
$80,000 - $90,000 / yr
SUPT / PROJECT MANAGER – Residential New Custom Construction
About the company:
A Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 11 states and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $425M and privately owned since 1972 – this company will treat you like family but provide growth opportunities a “family-owned” business typically can’t.
- This Sr PM / CM will be running new custom-home projects and will also represent the company on all their customer service related issues in addition to developing/strengthening sub/client relationships on their sites & company-wide.
- Construction operations for their sites & extending to sub-selection & contracts to safety for all their projects through final completion.
- The PM will manage approximately 8-15 new homes at a given time and in various stages in different locations around the city. This “scattered lot” approach is the way they help their customers build their dream home!
- Candidates will need experience in residential new construction operations & managing multiple PMs preferably in scattered lot building.
- Managing multiple projects (10+ typically) at one time with average home prices running $360k up to $425k (or higher construction costs)
- 8+ year proven track record of successful residential building & project leadership within New Custom Construction.
- Strong leadership ability and track-record for overall construction operations.
- Candidates will need to express good team-building skills & excellent communications abilities with staff, subs/vendors as well as customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
They offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure ($75-90k per year DOE)
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- $1000/month Car allowance
- $100/month Phone Allowance
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- Local office with National/Regional scope (50 offices) in 11 states.
- They operate like a Custom builder but the personality and communication is most important to this role vs metrics/size homes completed.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from GM, Division Pres., Regional Pres. and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology / practices.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields