$80,000 - $120,000 / yr
Work to obtain new business opportunities for the company by evaluating and estimating construction costs.
Do you possess the skills and experience we are seeking in our next Estimator?
Below is a brief overview of what we are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting and discussing how your experience aligns to our business needs!
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in a professional manner when dealing with employees, vendors and company contacts.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work occasional long hours.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above.
- Ability to listen to the needs of the prospect and analyze means and methods to resolve those needs in a professional and economical manner.
At least three to five years experience in the Construction Industry or those dealing with the market niches for which participates or intends to participate.
Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent. Three to five years practical employment experience in the construction industry, with one to two years experience in an estimating position preferred.
This position offers competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to work with an experienced and well-respected Operations team. If you meet our requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields