CNC Leadman / Machinist
$25 - $30
- Interpret Technical Drawings and use knowledge to setup metal working processes; work holding fixtures, process steps, equipment and tooling selection
- Setup and prove out processes on CNC machines; lathes, mills, and related CNC equipment
- Selection of CNC metal cutting tooling; drills, end mills, inserts, etc.
- Inspect machined parts using standard inspection equipment; height stands, micrometer, calipers, gaging, etc.
- Conceptualize, design and manufacture part holding fixtures for low and high-volume manufacturing processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing process issues; fixtures, machine, tooling, etc.
- Work with and provide feedback to various departments and customers; Engineering, Operations, Quality, Purchasing
- Monitor CNC processes and implement proactive solutions; process improvements, line flow, quality, efficiency
- Good mechanical skills and aptitude
- Must be able to work independently and/or in a Team environment
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields