TITLE: Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• PharmD required. Licensed Pharmacist in the State of Ohio.
• Hospital experience preferred. Will consider someone with Retail background.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position if full time and person will work days/evenings mix. It is rotated and shifts are 8hr days and start times 5am, 7:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm and its about an 80% days and 20% evenings between the staff and rotate weekends(every 4th).
• The range is between for $48hr-$65hr depending on experience. Shift diff is $2.75hr for evenings/nights/weekends.
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Compounds and/or dispenses medications to patients and provides drug information and education to all customers as to optimize the quality of care.
•Accurately performs medication order entry on computer system, assuring completeness of the patient’s medication profile.
•Provides drug and toxicological information to customers in a timely and accurate fashion in order to maximize knowledge and minimize risk/adverse events.
•Performs accurate calculations of caloric and/or electrolyte ingredients for TPN resulting in correct administration of patients’ nutritional therapy.
•Monitors drug therapy of patients by screening for potential medication problems so that issues involving drug interactions, incompatibilities, and potential allergies are resolved without patient harm.
•Applies pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic principles to individualize drug dosing for patients.
• Position reports to a new Director after previous director retired.
• Great team to work with.