RN, Clinical Team Manager – Home Health
$85,000 - $95,000 / yr
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The Clinical Director ensures that the overall coordination of home health services provided to the patient is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice and all company procedures. This position reviews and approves patient information submitted by the licensed professional (LP). This position assists with patient care review meetings (Case Conference and Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)), the review and approval of orders, and provides oversight of patient care.
- The Clinical Director is responsible for assisting the branch director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care.
- The Clinical Director facilitates the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers, and employees.
- Current / Previous experience performing or reviewing OASIS, or similar role, is highly preferred.
- Current / Previous experience in Home Care Home Base (HCHB) is preferred. Advance computer skills are preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Two years as a Registered Nurse or License Practical Nurse with at least one-year management experience in a home care or equivalent environment required.
- A full benefits package including Health, dental, and vision
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible spending
- Company Paid and optional Life and Long-Term Disability, Short Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Expense reimbursement
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields