Clinical Director – Behavioral Health
$55 - $65
Seeking a Clinical Director of Behavioral Health in OH (40 minutes from Columbus, OH)
Reporting to the COO, the ideal candidate will have complete accountability for the oversight of Behavioral Health unit
Will oversee inpatient hospitalization, outpatient behavioral health/therapeutic services, anger management, employee assistance, court diversion, ER/Psych nurses, and Recovery Program (drug/alcohol)
Serving Adult/Adolescent populations.
- Plans, directs and evaluates overall activities within the behavioral health department, including administrative activities, and fiscal material and human resource management.
- Financially accountable for aspects of the unit utilizing available financial systems and reports and understanding the expense and revenue aspects of the unit
- Communicates business imperatives, goals and direction in a clear and complete manner.
- Establishes clear goals and outcomes that drive change process.
- Maintains open communication with physicians and conducts and participates in department meetings on a scheduled basis.
- Investigates accidents/incidents in an effort to prevent future occurrences.
- Is a resource in the area of expertise to other health care professionals.
- Ensures policy/procedures remain current and in line with any new regulations.
- Serves as a liaison between the organization and other agencies (such as ADAMH Board, Thomkins Center and 6 County, Inc,).
- Coaches, mentors staff and manages personnel issues that may arise within the department.
- Holds staff to high quality standards.
- Maintains knowledge of regulatory changes and organizational compliance.
- May be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off.
- Registered nurse who has a Master’s in Nursing and 4 years psychiatric nursing experience, or a registered nurse with a master’s degree in nursing.
- Five years clinical experience required.
- Minimum of four years leadership experience required
- Requires knowledge of regulatory and professional standards.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Effective team building and strategic planning ability.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields