Civil Engineer – Sports Fields
Spring Lake, NJ
- Develops client proposals with minimal supervision
- Leads all Civil Designs
- Grading, foundation design, erosion control, NJDEP stormwater
- Site plan design criteria such as grading, construction details, zoning analyses, earthworks analyses, and must have a working knowledge of stormwater management designs.
- Gather data from pertinent regulations and available mapping to assist in preparing base maps.
- Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria on moderately complex projects.
- Project experience in Recreational Sports Field, Residential and Commercial is preferred.
- Experience Providing Professional Zoning testimony
- Experience in designing synthetic sports fields is preferred but not essential
- Proven leadership with excellent communication
- Self-reliant and able to operate independently with limited direction.
- Works effectively with internal leaders as well as external clients.
- Strong marketing/business development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MicroStation
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering.
- Licensed NJ PE (Preferred but not required)
- Licensed NJ Professional Planner is preferred but not essential.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields