Civil Engineer (PE)
$80,000 - $115,000 / yr
We are looking for a Civil Engineer for our client in Jacksonville, FL. We are looking for someone to perform construction management and inspections on private and capital projects; perform contract administration, stormwater permitting and inspections, technical and financial analysis, complex engineering calculations.
- Plan, design, and manages individual projects.
- Develop consultant’s requests for proposals.
- Develops and modifies the design contract documents which include gravity and wind load
- calculations and design.
- Prepare design and inspection reports for projects, contract documents, specifications, plans,
- estimates etc.
- AutoCad Civil 3D, Excel, ICPR, HydroFlow.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- PE Required
- Equivalent to graduation from a four-year college or university with major coursework in an engineering curriculum or a field related to the area of assignment.
- Minimum 2 years of professional engineering experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
- Knowledge of CAD is a must.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields