Basking Ridge, NJ
$60,000 - $90,000 / yr
Staff Engineer – Civil Engineer
We are the exclusive search firm working with an upscale township. They are looking for a person who will be responsible to analyze and design public improvement projects and facilities such as roads, roadways, storm sewer lines, traffic lights, etc. Provide contractors and the public with technical information relating to the engineering projects. Attend pre-bid and pre-construction meetings.
Responsible for the designs and specifications setting forth required capacity size, location, materials, and methods to be used in building capital construction projects. Will inspect township roads and use pavement management software to prioritize the 20-year paving schedule. Review of construction permit applications for compliance with township ordinances, NIDEP and other regulations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-4 years of experience in civil engineering work that can include capital construction projects such as roads, roadways, sports fields and courts, storm and sanitary projects. Internships do count!
- Knowledge of GIS or ability to learn with on-the-job training.
- Engineering in Training Certificate (EIT) helpful.
- Experience with Military roads and roadways or related experience accepted.
- Need to be able to work without sponsorship now or in the future.
Military roadway or similar experience will be accepted.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields