Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a long-term reputable business with three locations expanding operations and growing rapidly.
A multi-location Family owned automotive group is looking for the ideal CFO to join the Executive Team. This individual reports directly to the President and will work as an active member of the Executive Team, participating in ongoing operational reviews, setting our company’s direction, and coordinating our financial reporting to an outside accounting firm. The ideal candidate will need to have a hand’s on and interactive management style as they also oversee the operations of a centralized account team.
A forward-thinking, tech-savvy CFO is needed to provide strategic insight and tactical financial support and will work as a business partner and trusted advisor to the CEO. Paid Relocation Expenses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills with ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a CFO
- Automotive Industry experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance
- CPA experience preferred
- Will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company, including: the preparation of the monthly consolidated financial package; management of GL accounts; annual audit and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
- Implement financial and operational metrics and analytics to present to Executive Management.
- Develop and implement business process improvement initiatives and strategies.
- Increase the company’s ability to anticipate business issues and drive good decision making through sound financial management.
- Standardize accounting processes and procedures across all locations.
- Develop strong banking relationships and implement necessary changes to increase profitability or save expenses through these relationships.
- Identify deficiencies and further develop guidelines and processes corresponding to the rapid growth of the company.
- Continually review accounting policies and procedures to ensure the company is complaint with GAAP and statutory accounting.
- Implement reliable forecasting tools (PL, cash flow, and balance sheet).
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields