Chemical Proces Engineer (Electrodes)
Manufacturing Engineer (Electrode Processing)
Are you a proven, professional Engineer (formal PE not required) with a passion for and track record of success with Process Improvement and Lean engineering, specific to Electrode Processing within the Battery and Energy Management Systems industry, to ensure the Client and Customer’s best business outcome? Do you want to join a Top National Category player who is growing even more year over year?
Then we’d like to visit with you!!!
Our Client is a national leader in their product space. With a long-standing reputation for high-quality equipment and excellent customer service, they built a culture on open book management transparency and in-house training for advancement.
To design and manage successful processes in the Electrode Production and Processing sections of Battery Manufacturing.
Key Role Facets and Activities:
- Architect electrode fabrication processes and equipment implementations used in Li-ion and CFx cell manufacturing
- Develop and improve key processes, leveraging Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and SPC ideals where possible, such as: powder mixing, slurry mixing, web coating, and calendering with a focus on Quality, Delivery, and Repeatability
- Leverage structured problem solving techniques to identify root cause and corrective actions for problems that plague assigned areas of manufacturing
- Actively improve and drive process, productivity and quality improvements through measurement, detailed analysis, and sustained improvement with process control methods
- Partner with R&D and New Product Development to transfer new processes into the electrode fabrication lines
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Engineering, Science or technical degree strongly preferred (Chemical or Materials preferred)
- Experience in industrial engineering or scientific discipline utilizing science and engineering problem solving methods
- Experienced with chemical lab environments
- Experience with lithium ion electrode processing strongly preferred
- Experience with converting processes
- Experience with slot die, skip coating, and reverse comma coating
- Production level EX: 15 Gallon slurries
- Experience with porder processing
- Production level EX: 30K Grams
SOME PERKS OF BEING A CLIENT EMPLOYEE
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields