Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – COTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) –
- Direct Hire
- New COTA Program Grads Welcome (certification required)
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Pawling, NY
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit Residents’ needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents’ performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in rehab software.
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.
About the area: Pawling is a village in Dutchess County, New York. It is part of the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh–Middletown, NY Metropolitan Area as well as the larger New York–Newark–Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA. Pawling has incredible country vistas, unique homes, a quaint village and over 300 acres of parkland. The Great Swamp, Appalachian Trail and Nature Conservancy offer outdoor enthusiasts’ opportunities aplenty. Play nine holes at Dutcher Golf Course, the oldest municipality-owned golf course in America. Listen to great live music at Daryl’s House Restaurant & Live Music Club. Enjoy American cuisine and a wide selection of made-from-scratch baked goods from graduates of The Culinary Institute of America. Visit the John Kane House, where George Washington established his headquarters for two months during the Revolutionary War.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields