Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – COTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) –
- Direct Hire
- New Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
Location: Ilion, NY (13 miles East of Utica NY, in the Mohawk region)
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit Residents’ needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents’ performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in rehab software.
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields