Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – COTA
$50,000 - $65,000 / yr
- Direct Hire
- New COTA Program Grads Welcome
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Altamont, NY (19 miles W of Albany)
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit Residents’ needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents’ performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in rehab software.
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.
- About the area: Altamont NY is the town of Guilderland which is in Albany County, New York. The town is named for the Gelderland province in the Netherlands. The town of Guilderland is on the central-northwest border of the county. It is just west of Albany, the capital of New York State. This is near many colleges and universities. The capital region is known for museums, culture and beautiful parks.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields