CARRIER SALES: ARIZONA, REMOTE
A well-established 3PL has created a Carrier Sales Rep position that is remote in ARIZONA. As a Carrier Sales Rep, you will find new carriers, mainly for their truck brokerage operation, and establish a good working relationship with existing carriers and customer problem resolution.
• You are remote in your home office in ARIZONA. You will be responsible for calling & qualifying carriers to meet company safety & compliance standards for their freight business.
• Negotiate transportation rates, issue rate confirmations and dispatch freight.
• Develop carrier relationships to secure freight coverage options using a pre-qualified carrier database or by posting to load boards.
• Develop customer relationships and customer problem resolution.
• Perform track & trace functions to ensure on-time deliveries to customers. You also need to support, when necessary, after 5 pm and including Sat- Sun if necessary.
• Report business account activities.
• AAS degree minimum
• Familiar with USDOT HOS regulations.
• Thorough knowledge of the Trucking Industry
• 3-5 years’ experience working with carriers & some inside customer service.
• Experience with the US domestic transportation in an operations setting.
PAY / BENEFITS:
• $65K – $70K salary
• Great family benefits
• 401k with matching funds
• No relocation available