Care Delivery Manager, RN
$105,000.00 - $110,000.00
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Care Delivery Manager, RN to come on-board with one of our Healthcare Clients in NYC. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of administrative experience in a management capacity in a certified home health agency and 1+ years of experience working with the elderly.
- Review and ensure effective development and execution of personalized care plans that result in improved satisfaction & outcomes for all participants.
- Facilitate and complete the process of Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings, Service Delivery Requests (SDR), and other meetings. This includes completing the attestations as needed. Support and collaborate with the Virtual IDT as needed.
- Serve as a manager on call during non-operational hours of the physical sites and was responsible for follow-ups, including follow-up documentation and initiating grievances on participant’s/caregivers’ behalf in a timely manner.
- Responsible for running necessary Clinical Delivery reports.
- Participates and represents the Community Health Nurse (CHN) in IDT meetings, when required.
- Balance and allocate staffing and related resources throughout the site and ensure adequate team assignments and coverage as a seamless operation.
- Responsible for ongoing communication with IDT and necessary parties involved to coordinate care consistent with the participant’s health care needs and goals to support in attaining and maintaining optimal health status.
- Collaborate with clinicians to review UAS and the UAS analyzer system to ensure the accuracy of their assessments.
- Degree from an NLN accredited nursing school (RN, BSN required or at least 5 years’ experience in health care setting).
- Successful completion of an accredited Nursing Program is required.
- A Baccalaureate degree is highly desired.
- Completed NYSED-approved infection control coursework.
- A minimum of 8.0 education contact hours may include contact hours of mandatory training requirements such as infection control coursework.
- Case Management Certification recommended within 2 years of the employment
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in a management capacity in a certified home health agency (CHHA), long-term home health care (LHCSA), acute care, medical-surgical, and/or critical care, nursing home experience, diagnostic & treatment clinic preferred.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Managed long-term care insurance experience beneficial.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with the elderly
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Current active and unrestricted license and registration in New York State required as a Registered Nurse.
Please note: This position is not open to 3rd party c2c agencies. No visa sponsorship provided. All applicants must have permanent US work authorization and not require sponsorship now -or- in the future. Locals/ daily commuting distance only please; no remote or relocation.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields