Capital Project Engineer
The Project Engineer is responsible for all aspects of developing, managing, installing, and implementing assigned Capital and Major Maintenance Equipment Projects in a manufacturing facility. The role will implement improvements in manufacturing in areas of process stabilization, repeatability, quality, control, efficiencies of labor, rate improvement, operational downtime reduction and elimination of scrap and rework.
- Determine the feasibility of proposed project and recommends the structural, mechanical, electrical, operational, or other requirements for senior management approval.
- Responsible for implementation of capital and cost design changes and troubleshooting of plant issues.
- Participate in hazards analysis and scope development for capital projects.
- Evaluate vendor proposals and designs and exercise effective judgment around functionality, cost, and timing.
- Develop supporting documentation and reports and submit reports and results to management.
- Generate process flow, drawings, procedures, and training documents.
- Order materials needed for your assigned projects.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Maintaining, documenting, and upgrading of the current and newly established manufacturing process.
- Ensure projects and documentation comply with all local, state, and national requirements
- Supervise the installation of all Engineering projects pursuant to project requirements.
- Coordinate and review contractor and vendor activity and interface with maintenance and production personnel as required ensuring all Company standards are maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field. Education desired: MS/MBA
- 5-8 years of industrial engineering project management experience.
- Effectively manage and implement medium to high complexity multi-functional projects.
- Leverage and manage plant functional resources to successfully deliver project results.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields