C# and Java Developer, Mobile Apps – Permanent Only, live in Quad Cities
Information Technology Analyst (Iowa)
Gateway Sourcing is assisting this well-established manufacturing facility identify an experienced Information Technology Analyst to support their operations. This company is a leader within their industry and invests heavily in process and technology. If you are looking for a company in an excellent suburban location and good culture, this could be a great place! Benefits are outstanding, with three different bonus levels! The position is HYBRID remote, with several days in the office per week, but several days out!
This position is responsible for the development and support of applications for tablets and pads, and working with bar codes and scanners. This includes program documentation, systems operating instructions, application user guides(s) and test plans in accordance with company standards and methodologies. The position typically works with other IT team members, but may also work closely with business end users to gather requirements, provide training, or resolve issues.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or business administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in GUI based application development, particularly C#, ASP, .NET core
experience with Java applications.
- Experience writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Work with web application development and mobile device applications
- Experience in defining business and non-functional requirements
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understands change control processes
- Ability to work in a small team environment and multi-task
- PowerBuilder 12+, HTML, CSS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
- Experience in manufacturing enterprise or similar product development and support
LOCATION Iowa – Quad cities area (relocation assistance may be available) – not a remote or virtual opportunity
COMPENSATION: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This company also offers bonus opportunity, full medical and dental benefits along with a 401k matching program
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields