Business Systems Analyst – Oracle EBS Financials
$125,000 - $150,000 / yr
HOW YOU WILL HAVE IMPACT: The Technical Business Systems Analyst – Oracle EBS Financials will provide industry best practices in the design and configuration of new processes in Oracle R12 EBS application for Financials – RTR, PTP, OTC tracks and other key processes and areas.
COMPANY: Founded almost 30 years ago, our client enables the world to connect online with reliability and confidence, anytime, anywhere! Their 900+ employees are committed to making the Internet a safe and reliable place for people to do business and interact.
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE:
- Mission focused, values driven company where each individual can contribute.
- Embraces new technologies, ideas and the potential they promise.
- Challenge past assumptions and do not accept that what works today will work tomorrow.
- Executive Team brings a tremendous breadth of expertise and talent.
BENEFITS & APPRECIATION:
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule (After onboarding, you only need to visit the office a few times per quarter!)
- Dynamic work environment and the ability to grow your career.
- Company is committed to providing resources to manage a healthy work-life balance by offering comprehensive benefits that give you and your family protection and peace of mind, so you can live well and work well.
- Employees can dedicate one day per quarter to volunteer their time at local community organizations.
- Competitive base salary, annual bonus and discretionary stock options.
LOCATION & COMMUNITY:
Reston, VA, located about 20 miles west of Washington, DC, is one of the best places to live in Virginia. It has a lot to offer its residents; an exciting destination filled with fun things to do, a thriving economy, outdoor spots like Lake Anne, and lots more. Many families and young professionals live in Reston and the public schools in Reston are highly rated. Just a short drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, great beaches and more!
- 7 + years of experience with implementing, configuring and supporting Oracle ERP, web applications, services and interfaces across the financials functional area (EBS R12 GA, FA, CM, PTP, RTR & OTC)
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley processes and controls, preferably in a high-tech environment. SOX Audit experience is plus.
- Comfortable working in a complex integrated systems landscape.
- Experience with collaboration and project tracking software such as Confluence wiki, Jira, etc.
- Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of the organization.
- Comfortable creating and delivering presentations and managing roadmaps.
- Local to the Reston, VA area or residing within the USA and are willing to relocate to the Reston, VA area upon hire (relocation assistance is available)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or related field
The anticipated base salary range for this position is noted on this posting, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields