Business Systems Analyst (Manufacturing)
Spring Grove, IL
Excellent opportunity to become a part of a 100% employee owned company. In addition to competitive salary, total compensation includes bonus, ESOP (Employee stock ownership plan)/dividends, and 401K match.
We have a need to for an IT Business Systems Analyst to support our manufacturing operations that has process and technology proficiencies in:
- Production planning and control
- Shop floor scheduling and control
- Quality and Inspection operations (including non-conformance processes)
- Machining and other heavy industrial operations
- Item master configuration and functionality knowledge
- Outside purchasing
- Manufacturing accounting and job costing
- Materials management
- In line process data collection
- Quality compliance and specification management
The drivers for this new position are:
- Leading manufacturing enhancements and process improvements to support our operations on-time delivery and quality goals
- Delivery advanced technology capabilities with automated data capture to feed our analytical tools
- Supporting our goals of productivity, non-conformances reduction, material yielding, throughput and other operational goals by delivering manufacturing application enhancements
- Being an integral resource of the overall “service team” to our shop employees
The Key Responsibilities of the position are:
- Learn and apply deep functional understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Lead the scoping and design of manufacturing enhancements.
- Serve as a functional trusted business partner and thought leader to our operating departments (Saw, Forge, Machine, Heat Treat, Inspection, QA, Product Certs, and Production Control).
- Properly identify and deliver to user requirements while implementing change management to serve those requirements.
- Provide the business owners the information required for them to make educated decisions regarding system changes. This includes defining overall scope, work effort, weighing the risk to change, the time to change, and the benefits gained by the change.
- Staying on top of technology trends and matching those trends to our customer’s needs.
- Document the processes with our business owners while learning the manufacturing end of our business.
B. Competency Requirements
- Manufacturing and Quality background or experience
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work collaboratively with various types of people
- Strong “customer first” mentality
- Keeping an open mind to what our front end system should be in the future.
- Have a skillset, mindset, toolset approach. Skillset – meaning building technical knowledge and experience to advance us to the future. Mindset – a willingness to engage constructively with our business owners. Toolset – designing and developing strong applications for our business owners.
- Display a continuous improvement mindset by always looking for global, broad-based changes rather than focusing on spot solutions.
- Seek knowledge from experts both inside and outside the company to improve personal effectiveness
- Leverage intellectual horsepower and creativity to devise innovative solutions.
- Exhibit internal drive to personally grow into a long-term larger role with management responsibilities
C. Education and/or Yrs. of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Quality Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Related Field.
- Strong ERP or other systems experience in Manufacturing (5-7 years)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields