Business Development Representative
Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI / Hybrid
Looking for a passionate, and motivated self-starter that will be responsible for developing and driving US sales for a company that provides inclusive turn-key controls integration solutions and design-build services to a variety of markets including food & beverage, material handling, and many more!
This position will be responsible for the pro-active development and building of strong customer relationships by solving customer challenges, leveraging the company’s solutions, and maintaining a high degree of technical knowledge.
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales experience in an equivalent position with a track record of success
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Manager applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields