Business Development Mgr. – Cicero, IL
$90,000 - $120,000 / yr
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to sell airfreight forwarding service, approximately 80% international / approximately 20% domestic & trucking, in the Midwest & parts of the SE USA areas.
The BDM job is based in the Chicago, IL. Area. The sales area for this job is mainly IL, MI, MN, WI, IA, KY, MS, AK, TN, AL, LA, and MO. You only make sales call on the main vertical/industries being targeted. Business isn’t expected to come from every state.
- Develop International & domestic commercial accounts to move their business.
- · Provides solutions to my client’s customers which includes International Air,
- Domestic air and land transports. Offers special and tailormade solutions.
- · Perform assigned tasks to support and meet its objectives and targets regarding ISMS (Information security management system) as documented in Policies and follow all requirements as set out in the variant ISMS policies. It is the responsibility of all staff to ensure that their day-to-day activities incorporate ISMS Policies
- 5 year’s minimum sales experience within the Air Freight Forwarding transportation field in a similar position.
- · BA degree preferred but might be waived depending on the candidates’ experience.
- · Your travel will fluctuate depending on planning face-to-face sales calls and phone calls. That majority of your travel will be domestic. There may be some occasional international travel. You will travel via car and planes.
- · My client’s requirements for selling are a majority (80%) of international airfreight and about 20% or so would be domestic airfreight or domestic truck freight.
- Sales Incentive is based on a sliding scale of gross revenue sold & with a sliding scale of the percent that computes your commission.
· $90K – $115K per year based on candidate’s experience. Car allowance is $350 per month plus reimbursement for work-related mileage at 50% of the current government rate.
- Salary is $90K – $120K per year.
· Benefits include Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields