Senior Legal Sales Executive
Los Angeles, CA
$125,000 - $150,000 / yr
Our client is a leader in deposition and legal support services. (Court Reporting, Transcription, Trial Services and Remote Depositions.
· Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. This would include net-new business and managing a book of business. (Heavy client service)
· Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and lead generation sources.
· Ability to identify net-new business and acquisition
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional groups and/or societies.
· Partake in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
· Local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
· Experience selling to the legal market (law firms, corporate legal departments, and insurance companies). Court reporting and deposition experience is a major plus, as is a rolodex of contact to leverage from the onset.
· Proficient with CRM, Reporter Base 8 or other legal database software
· High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution required. College degree preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields