Business Development Executive
Owings Mills, MD
- Traveling daily which will allow you to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers
- Build company brand recognition in the market by maintaining a high level of visibility in the real estate community by representing the company at a variety of functions and through sales activities (meetings, office visits, cold calling, client follow-up, etc)
- Identify and convert prospects into new customers.
- CRM account management logging all daily sales activities which includes maintaining records of all customer accounts and sales.
- Conducts presentations to large groups via in-person or zoom.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge both internally and competitors within the marketplace.
- Negotiate with potential and existing customers to close sales.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced in Title and Escrow sales preferred.
- Proven outside sales experience and territory management.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Must be comfortable and have experience in public speaking and presenting.
- Strong ability to be able to engage with clients and prospects.
- Sales activity driven through prospecting activities and networking via phone, referral, social media, email and calls using a multi-touch process.
- Competitively driven to achieve goals.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in self-generating customers leads through cold calling, appointment setting and meeting.
- Technologically proficient to work with a variety of CRM and management systems.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields